The Taos Shortz Film Fest prides itself on innovative, creative programming and many opportunities for networking…2017 is no exception.
Discover more about the 11th edition’s film submission guidelines and submit cheaper your film on FilmFestivalLife to get the chance to win and join Taos Shortz Film Fest!
- Screening over 80 global short films to a captive and enthusiastic audience.
- A hands on “Drones in Cinema Workshop” with Aerocus Aerials and other qualified UAV technicians.
- A Native American shorts program with introduction by Chris Eyer ( director of Smoke Signals).
- 4:20 mix and meet / filmmakers and public invited.
- Socials and parties every night with drink specials.
FILM SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
The Taos Shortz Film Fest is looking for films that surpass the normal standard. Exceptional storytelling, films that transport cinemites to an alternative world and culture, creative camera shots and impeccable production. We strive to bring our audience the best of short filmmaking.
- Documentaries, animations and experimental films are encouraged.
- Films directed and produced by Native Americans are encouraged.
- One shot films are encouraged.
- Films with a TRT of between 3 and 15 minutes are ideal.
Do you think you have what it takes? Submit your film!
Taos Shortz Film Fest – 11th edition
Mar 30 – Apr 02, 2017
Taos, United States
Regular deadline: Nov 11, 2016
(Late deadline: Dec 11, 2016)
Submit cheapest on FilmFestivalLife. FFL Film Plan owners can save up to 2.55 USD on their submission to Taos Shortz! Film Plans guarantee the cheapest festival entry fees among platforms. In case you didn’t yet, turn your Film Plan ON now!
TAOS SHORTZ – in pictures: