In 2016, the Mobile Film Festival is back for its 12th edition. As in the past editions, rules are simple : 1 mobile – 1 minute – 1 film. Make your own story and submit your film before January 3rd.
You can submit as much as films you wish and in any language or any alphabet as Mobile Film Festival will take care of the English and French subtitles on your behalf.
Mobile Film Festival accepts sound recording from an outside and any format – sequence shot, edited, stop motion or after effects, as long as the film is shot with a mobile device
Jury of filmmakers
Amongst members of the Mobile FF beautiful jury of filmmakers there are names like Emmanuelle Bercot as President of Jury, Emile Dequenne, Laurent Grégoire, Kim Chapiron, Julie Gayet, Maïmouna Doucouré, Jalil Lespert, Aïssa Maïga.
Discover each jury member’s biography, here.
Don’t miss the opportunity to win one of the four grants Mobile Film Festival offers:
- International Grand Prize : BNP Paribas grant of 16,000$ to produce your film
- French Grand Prize : BNP Paribas grant of 16,000$ to produce your film
- Best Director Award : CNC writing grant of 3,200$
- Screenplay Award : CNC writing grant of 3,200$
Submit before January, 3rd 2017. Submit now here.
- 2 x 16,000 $ grants to win dedicated to the production of a film within a year with the help of a producer.
- 2 x 3,200 $ writing grants awarded by the French Film Institute (CNC).
- Submission is free and you can submit as many films as you like.
- All the selected films will be subtitled in the native language, French and English at least thanks to our partner Dotsub.com
Submit now your films before January, 3rd 2017.